Saturday, May 28, 2011

What to do?

I want to make a quilt featuring these beautiful Sunkissed fabrics:


and have searching all month for just the right design,


and still have come up with nothing :o(



I think I'd like to have a pinwheel version


and have an idea in my mind - I might have to design my own!

In the meantime, I have been busy making a table topper:


with a flanged border,



finishing Block 1 of Vignette Magazine's mystery quilt (with liberal changes),


Finished 2 Block 4s of Thangles 4, my LQS buck-a-block program (here they are all together)



(they don't have enough contrast for my liking, but I'm persevering).

And I dug out my original Thangles I project, in the hopes of getting it finished this year!


And I'm still practicing free-motion quilting and finishing the quilting on my soon-to-be-born granddaughter's quilt!  She's due Wednesday, so I better get it done.







1 comment:

  1. Oh! Those sunkissed fabrics are so beautiful together! Hopefully you can decide on a pattern soon:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!